Clabane MD Cracked Skin Softening Cream is made for thick cracked dry skin (cracked, dry, scaly feet and hands). It is deeply moisturizing and helps to soften and smoothen thick dry cracked skin areas of the feet, hands, elbows and knees.
Clabane MD Cracked Skin Softening Cream is ideal for psoriasis, keratoderma, cracked soles, and other conditions. It is also fragrance, paraben free and ideal for sensitive skin.
It contains 40% Urea, 2% Salicylic acid.
Instructions for use
- Clabane MD Cracked Skin Softening Cream is best absorbed immediately after bathing, when the skin is still damp.
- Massage the cream into the affected area twice a day.
- Before applying regularly first test on a small area for at least 24 hours to ensure you are not allergic to the cream. In case of allergic reaction, stop use and seek medical assistance.
- Continued use is recommended to maintain a soft skin.
- Not for use on the face or whole body.
- For external use only.
- In case of eye contact, wash with plenty of water and seek a doctor’s advice.
- Store at room temperature below 30 degrees Celsius.