This is our answer to very dry, sensitive and itchy skin. We developed the Clabane eczema care cream to help control all the things that go wrong in eczema. It is free of dyes, colors, perfumes and parabens.
Eczema skin is dry, itchy, sensitive and irritated. The clabane eczema care cream is made to soothe the skin while softening and protecting it.
- Apply the cream generously on the whole body while massaging it in.
- Apply the cream as frequently as possible, at least 3 times a day.
- Moisturise immediately after a bath for best absorption of the cream.
- Avoid using products on your skin that are perfumed or detergents that are perfumed for your laundry.
- Wear pure cotton cloths rather than nylon, polythene or wool.
- Continued use will help to reduce worsening of the eczema.
- You can use the Clabane Eczema cream as a daily moisturiser.
You can use the Clabane eczema care cream with the eczema treatment prescribed by your doctor.
Do not use the cream on the face if your face is oily and acne prone. We hope you get a better, healthier and happier skin. We would love to hear from you and are on standby to support you.