The Konjac sponge is 100% made from the Konjac fiber, a plant grown in Asia. This fiber creates an amazing sponge for your skin. It can be used alone or with a cleanser of your choice.
Clabane organics Tumeric Konjac sponge is perfect for dull skin. The yellow spice is ideal for improving circulation, giving a glowing skin complexion. It has anti-bacterial and skin calming properties, making it ideal for healing and calming Acne breakouts.
Konjac Sponge Usage Instructions
100% Natural Pure sponge to cleanse, exfoliate and detoxify your skin. Safe and gentle.
- Place the dry Konjac sponge in warm water and let it soak for about 15 minutes for the first time until it is soft and fully expanded.
- Soak the sponge for a minute on consecutive usage.
- Rinse your face with warm water then…
- Gently press the sponge between your palms to remove any excess water. Do not twist, poke or stretch as it may damage the sponge.
- Gently massage your face with the konjac sponge with or without your cleanser in a circular motion. Avoid harsh rubbing as it may cause irritation.
- Rinse sponge with clean water, gently press sponge between palms to drain the water and then hang it in a well ventilated area to dry it.
- Do not expose the konjac sponge to direct sunlight , leave it in water or hang it in a poorly ventilated area as it may damage the delicate sponge.
- Replace the sponge after 6-8 weeks for better cleansing results.