Clabane MD Acne Control Cleanser contains benzoyl peroxide 10%, dead sea minerals, Grapefruit, and tea tree extracts. It is fragrance free, paraben free and is for all skin types. It is the most effective wash for acne breakouts. It has Benzoyl peroxide 10% which removes the bacteria that cause acne while dead sea salts, grapefruit and also contains tea tree to soothe and clear your skin.
Directions of use
- Apply a sample on a small area for 2 days. If there is no allergic reaction, then you can apply on the whole face.
- Gently massage all over the face using a little water, for 20-30 seconds.
- Avoid the eyes. Rinse thoroughly and pat gently with a clean dry towel.
Excessive drying of the skin may occur so start using it once at night.
If well tolerated, increase to twice a day.
If dryness and peeling are too much, reduce use to 3 times a week.
Keep in cool dry place, below 30 degrees Celsius
- For external use only.
- Do not swallow
- Do not use if you are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
- Do not use on broken or irritated skin.
- Skin irritation and dryness can occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time.
- Avoid sun exposure and use a sunscreen moisturizer to protect your skin during the day.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics as they may change colour.
- If redness, burning, itching, excess peeling or swelling occur, discontinue use and consult your doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children.